International courts of justice and their practice: a training manual
The book is aimed at students, researchers, professional diplomats and law enforcers faced with the need to make decisions based on international law. Moreover, it may be of interest to a wider audience who is interested in international law and international relations.
The distinguishing feature of this work is its presentation of a wide range of international court decisions.
This publication can be used as a study guide for teaching international public law and special courses on international courts.
- Cart is empty
- International security
- Foreign Area Studies
- Memoirs and biographies
- Foreign languages
- Books on intelligence a series of «Secret mission»
- The series of «Amazing Japan»
- International relations, politics
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Textbooks and training manuals