The Multilateral Trading System (1947–2014) and Russia's involvement in it: Handbook
This handbook aims to give students a broader and more up-to-date picture of the multilateral trading system (MTS); its emergence, development, role and position in the global economy of the World Trade Organization – the physical manifestation of the MTS today; and finally, Russia's accession to the WTO and some of the problems linked to this.
For students, postgraduates and all those interested in the current multilateral trading system.
- Cart is empty
- International security
- Foreign Area Studies
- Memoirs and biographies
- Foreign languages
- Books on intelligence a series of «Secret mission»
- The series of «Amazing Japan»
- International relations, politics
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Textbooks and training manuals