The exchange explanatory dictionary (in 2 volumes)
|Author:||Korelskiy V., Gavrilov R.|
Books not available
The two-volume edition of the dictionary contains about 8000 concepts, categories, words and their English equivalents.
In addition to the actual stock exchange notes in the dictionary are included monetary, financial, banking, legal, sociological, demographic, statistical, trading, brokerage, marketing concepts - all that is relevant to a market economy in general and business in particular.
- International security
- Foreign Area Studies
- Memoirs and biographies
- Foreign languages
- Books on intelligence a series of «Secret mission»
- The series of «Amazing Japan»
- International relations, politics
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Textbooks and training manuals